Skype
Wolfbat9008

Exuberant Pond Exuberant Pond

Hey there, I'm wondering if I could use any of your songs for an animation. I can't pay you just yet, but I'd love to use this one, or something similar to it. I might shorten the song with Audacity, though. If you don't want me to shorten it, I can just not do it, if you want.

So yeah...how about it? Totally fine if you say no.

MrNightVarga responds:

Hiya, of course you can use it, no payment required, I would just like it if you would send me a link so that I might watch the final product! Also, as far as shortening it, I really don't mind, use it so that it suits your animation.

Voice Demo 2014 Voice Demo 2014

This was really great!

I would like to use that last voice for a possible future animation. I need a narrator for a "nature documentary" of a special species of magical animal I invented. If you don't mind free work, gimme a call!

Midnight City Stroll Midnight City Stroll

Great as you always have been, Stunkel. Good job. :)

stunkel responds:

Thanks :) Glad to hear from you!

Haru Song Haru Song

I totally agree with thethinkerguy, he took the words right out of my mouth. Mind if I use this song in an animation some time?

hania responds:

Not at all! I love people using my work in their animations and games. Just credit me and all that jazz as per norm ;)

Average Girl Average Girl

This song has always made me feel like an absolute bad ass. I can't even describe how freaking amazing this song is. 10/10, 5/5! By a longshot!

Space Assault Space Assault

This is a lovely song, and perfect for a future animation! I'll be sure to ask you if I want to use this in the future!

Saturday Morning Chiptune Saturday Morning Chiptune

This music is great, and the perfect length for my next animation. Would you mind if I used this in an upcoming cartoon featuring a dragon and a pixie?

Exodus Exodus

5 Stars for my favorite music-maker. I like this a lot. :)

Thanks :p

Anime Characters #3 Anime Characters #3

Woah! You have amazing voice talents! Would you like to be a part of an upcoming anime series I want to make? PM me if you'd like more info!

The only thing is that I sadly cannot pay you. And if I must, it will not be much. I'm 14 and I don't get the most amazing allowance in the world. But on the brighter side, this could be a good way to get publicity.

I really gotta say, 10/10 and 5/5! This is really high quality!

Glass Piano Glass Piano

Very lovely song, my friend! I won't use it in my animation as we discussed, however, but I will use it as a bit of work music. It's just too lovely to not use anywhere. If you could just make a song that picks up or speeds up or something at 30 seconds like we discussed, that would be just lovely.

4/5 for music rating, 4/5 for review, and good wishes to you all around. :)

stunkel responds:

I did not see this review! But I appreciate it! Now I think i get what you want! I will work on it!